Features colour laser print, copy, scan, PC Fax, and Camera Direct Photo Print functions for the competitive advantage you require in today's hectic business world.
Premium Colour for Power Users
- Delivers first page in as fast as 12 seconds:
for b&w and 21 seconds for colour. Multiple copies are delivered at 20 ppm b&w and 5 ppm colour.
- Includes Hi-Speed USB 2.0 interface; optional Fast Ethernet® interface available.
- Pre-installed supplies and auto-run installation software:
get you up and running in just minutes, and the Hi-Speed USB 2.0 interface is your connection to fast “click to print” speed. Windows compatible, the magicolor 2500W is the perfect tool for today’s home office or small business printing needs.
- Hefty monthly duty cycle of 35,000 pages for high-traffic network usage.
- Copy originals up to 8.5" x 14":
from the flatbed glass or automatic document feeder. The automatic document feeder provides timesaving, unattended copying.
- Enhance copy quality:
by adjusting lightness or density, quality mode, and resolution. Customize copy jobs with intuitive one-touch control panel functions.
- Scan in beautifully detailed 24-bit colour:
directly to the PC. Scan any document up to 8.5" x 14" from the flatbed glass or automatic document feeder.
- Use ScanSoft PaperPort® SE from Nuance:
to save paper documents in PDF, JPEG, TIFF, and other file formats for easy file sharing, or convert scanned documents to editable text with its Optical Character Recognition (OCR) feature.
- Send and receive digital faxes:
at the PC, and annotate faxes before sending or printing (requires PC fax modem). Drag and drop scanned documents from PaperPort SE for easy faxing. Turn your PC into a speakerphone and answering machine.
- Print digital colour photos:
directly from a PictBridge-compatible digital camera, no PC or special software required.
- Print photos on all common media types:
including glossy stock, up to 8.5" x 11". Print 4" x 6" borderless photos with special media.
- Make 2-sided copies from 1-sided originals:
at the click of a button with an optional duplexer.
- Covered by one-year exchange warranty:
and is backed by five years of free, U.S.-based technical support.