Destroyit 3803 Centralized Office Shredder
Destroyit Centralized Office shredders are heavy-duty, high-volume machines specifically designed to shred large amounts of material daily. Ideally, they are positioned in a common area, such as next to a copier or fax, and shared by a number of employees. Centralized, "at the source" shredding is more secure and cost-effective than using an outside shredding service. Feed openings from 10 1/4 to 16 inches handle a wide range of document sizes and a variety of cutting heads are available in 6 security levels. All Centralized strip- and cross-cut models will accept staples and paper clips and many will shred CD's.
- SPS® (Safety Protection System) package: electronically controlled, transparent safety shield in the feed opening; "Easy Switch" control element uses color codes and back-lit symbols to indicate operational status; automatic reverse and power cut-off in case of paper jam; automatic power cut-off when shred bag is full or when cabinet door is opened; double protection against overheating
- automatic start and stop controlled by photo cell
- high quality, hardened steel cutting shafts take staples, paper clips, and credit cards (strip-cut model takes CDs)
- lifetime warranty on cutting shafts
- quiet and powerful single phase motor
- durable gears enclosed in dust-proof housing
- high quality wooden cabinet mounted on casters
- pull-out bag frame mechanism mounted on rollers for easy replacement of disposable shred bags
- 42 gallon bin capacity
|3/16" x 1 1/2"
(4 x 40 mm)
|Dimensions (D x W x H)
||18 1/2 x 24 x 37 1/2 inches
|*may vary due to variations in paper and power supply