When image is everything and performance counts, rely on the extraordinary image quality and robust processing power of the large-format magicolor 7450. It's perfect for all your design and business printing applications.
Large-format, Photorealistic Quality Colour Laser Printer
- A 733 MHz G4 processor, Emperon Technology and custom acceleration hardware:
provide extraordinary power for the most demanding print tasks. The printer delivers its first b&w page in just 8.2 seconds, first colour page in 11.4 seconds, and subsequent prints at 24.5 ppm.
- Equipped with a Gigabit Ethernet interface
the magicolor 7450 supplies high-speed printing to an entire network of creative professionals across Windows, Macintosh and Linux platforms. The printer supports PostScript 3 and PCL 6 emulations for seamless processing of all your colour documents.
- 9600 x 600 dpi-class resolution and Simitri Polymerized Toner:
generates true-to-life photographic detail, smooth gradients, and saturated colour.
- The Konica Minolta smart calibration system, Enhanced Automatic Image Density Control (eAIDC),
assures consistent colour on every print, every day.
- Bring all your printing in house.
Broad media support, including weights up to 141 lb. Index (256 gsm), provides enormous flexibility for brochure printing, promotional publishing, and commercial-quality documents.
- The magicolor 7450 can print on media
as small as 3.55" x 5.5" to 12.25" x 18" for full-bleed tabloid designs, and up to 12.25" x 47.24" for banner-size brainstorms.
- With a monthly duty cycle of 120,000 prints
and paper input capacity of 1,850 sheets, this workhorse printer can easily handle large print jobs for in-house production.